Ormes Project Solutions (OPS) provides the full suite of project management services from design management through to project engineering, quality assurance services and project management on both Client and Contractor teams.
We provide staff with specialised experience tailored to suit the wide range of projects we service.
Estimating / Pre Contracts
Ormes Project Solutions (OPS) provides the full suite of pre contracts services including:
- Project first principles estimating / budgeting utilising Pronamics Expert Estimation
- Bid and procurement strategy
- Contract development and commercial risk reviews
- Development and writing non price criteria
We specialise in providing these services for both Clients and Contractors.
Commercial / Contractual Strategy and Review
Ormes Project Solutions (OPS) provides comprehensive services including:
- Preparation of contract / subcontract documentation
- Development of procurement strategies
- Review of construction contracts and identification of key risks
- Preparation of claims and other contract correspondence
- Resolution of contract disputes
- Independent assessment of claims and issues
Stakeholder Management is about relationships between an organisation and their groups interested or stakeholders. These relationships impact on the individuals and their organisations, that could be positive, or have a negative influence on any successful project. Therefore the stakeholders from any project should be managed by the organisations with the outlook to minimise the negative impacts and make sure that there are no obstacles in the way of a successful project.
Ormes Project Solutions (OPS) provides experienced Stakeholder Management personnel to ensure stakeholders are engaged with throughout the project lifecycle ensuring risks are mitigated as much as possible.
Systems Support and Development
Development and review of Safety, Environmental and Quality systems including review of systems and plans for compliance with specific project requirements.